My fashion obsession of the moment : flare pants

0 Comments


Sapphire from my favorite movie Almost Famous. My main inspiration for flare pants ! 


Those pants were a big thing in the 60's and the 70's. They were made in various fabrics : jean, tissu, velvet and even in lace ! I love these pants, I've always dreamt to have one but you couldn't easily find one at a cheap price since most of the time they were vintage but now they're making a huge comeback  ! You can find them in various fabrics and color (I even saw one in orange haha).
I love them in velvet (i love velvet it's probably my favorite fabric) but unfortunately they're still not easy to find but they are so beautiful and original ! They look awesome with just band t-shirt or a lace crop top and a fur jacket (like Sapphire for a perfect 60s groupie allure), I definitely need to buy one !

They are awesome in jean too and they're very easy too wear as well and you can wear them with literally everything, even with just a white t-shirt it gives an awesome look.

The queen of flare jean : Jane Birkin 


Here some of my favorite flares pants that I would like to own (they're all from Asos) :








You may also like

Aucun commentaire: